Skip to content
- IF CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13 WILL BE COMING ABOARD AND ALREADY HAVE THEIR OWN LIFE JACKETS THAT THEY ARE COMFORTABLE WEARING, PLEASE BRING THEM ALONG. If not, your kids are welcome to borrow some of ours.
- Camera (gotta have proof of that catch of a lifetime to send to family, friends, and maybe even foes!)
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages in a soft-sided cooler or bag
- Wear shoes with soft soles
- Wear comfortable clothing for moving around (preferably clothing that can withstand a bit of fish slime – don’t wear your finest outfit)
- Plenty of sunscreen or other sun protection (sunglasses, big hats, buffs, sun shirts, etc)
- Sweatshirt (the ocean air is generally about 10°F cooler than the temperatures predicted on land)
- Your favorite fishing gear, if you’d like! If not, don’t worry, we’ve got all the appropriate rods, tackle, and more!