Below is a list of items you might want to bring along to make your charter more enjoyable!
- If you’re booking a kids’ trip, and your children (under age 13) already have their own life jackets that they are comfortable wearing, feel free to bring them along! If not, your kids are welcome to borrow some of ours.
- Camera (gotta have proof of that catch of a lifetime to send to family, friends, and maybe even foes!)
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages in a soft-sided cooler or bag
- Wear shoes with soft soles
- Wear comfortable clothing for moving around (preferably clothing that can withstand a bit of fish slime – don’t wear your finest outfit)
- Plenty of sunscreen or other sun protection (sunglasses, big hats, buffs, sun shirts, etc)
- Sweatshirt (the ocean air is generally about 10°F cooler than the temperatures predicted on land)
- A lucky fishing rod, if you’d like! If not, don’t worry, we’ve got all the appropriate gear!